Part Time Medical Receptionist (Specialist Medical)
- Long term career opportunity with room to grow at a great company
- Entry level, work-force reentry and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- 4 days per week with opportunity for full time if desired
Our team of doctors and allied health professionals has once again expanded and is set to expand further in 2024. Great news for experienced medical receptionists, recent school leavers or those looking to enter the medical support field in a role where you'll never be bored!
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Answering phones
- Making, cancelling, confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Booking tests and procedures for our patients
- Greeting and liaising with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
- Patient billing and end of day cash up
- Scanning and updating all patient related correspondence and results
- Other general reception, administrative and medical support duties as needed
We currently have nine locations across Melbourne’s South East region so there’ll be some travel between sites for this role so a drivers license and reliable wheels are essential.
Most importantly we’re looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and growth, someone keen to see opportunity rather than problems in every situation that pops up, loves people and has a bright and optimistic attitude…. But a couple of these attributes would also impress our hiring team :-)
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner and impeccable presentation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using MS office products and ability to trouble shoot basic computer problems
- Experience in a similar role is not essential however an outstanding cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate, and the transferable skills you have for the position is essential
- Working knowledge of Genie will be highly regarded
Please apply with a cover letterthat BLOWS US AWAY, detailing why you’re the perfect candidate for this role, any relevant experience or transferrable skills and your availability to start. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Above award hourly rate negotiated based on experience and transferable skills.
Applications with your cover letter should be emailed to email@example.com. Any pre-application questions can also be directed to our hiring team on this email address.