Dr Shireen Tabatabai
MBBS (HONS) FRACP
Dr Shireen Tabatabai is a Monash trained Gastroenterologist with a consultant appointment at Monash Health. She has enjoyed working in Frankston for the last 3 years and has a special
interest in diseases of the liver, women’s gastrointestinal health and bowel cancer prevention.
We provide expert consultations in all areas of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. We take the time needed to listen to all our patients needs and develop an effective management plan.
We provide high quality, timely endoscopy.
We do not charge gap fees and our anesthestists have also agreed to no-gap. Post-procedure follow up care is an integral part of our endoscopy service.
- Oesophageal Manometry for dysphagia
- 24hr PH testing with impedance for chronic reflux
- Pelvic floor physiologic testing for faecal incontinence and chronic constipation
- Fibroscan (liver stiffness) testing
- Faecal transplant (C. difficile, Ulcerative colitis, IBS)
- Interventional Endoscopy:
Our interventional Endoscopist Dr. Simon Hew’s clinical interest lies in the diagnosis and treatment of biliary and pancreatic disease. He performs Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Endoscopic Retrograde Pancreatography (ERCP).