Dr Christopher Schneider
BSC MD FRACP
Dr Chris Schneider is a Canadian trained Gastroenterologist who specialises in bowel diseases (IBD) and functional gut diseases (IBS). He has a particular interest in the gut microbiome and innovative biologic therapies. He was an assistant professor of Gastroenterology at the University of Manitoba in Canada and has worked over the past year at Eastern Health. Chris is currently in the process of moving to the Cranbourne area.
We provide expert consultations in all areas of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. We take the time needed to listen to all our patients needs and develop an effective management plan.
We provide high quality, timely endoscopy.
We do not charge gap fees and our anesthestists have also agreed to no-gap. Post-procedure follow up care is an integral part of our endoscopy service.
- Oesophageal Manometry for dysphagia
- 24hr PH testing with impedance for chronic reflux
- Pelvic floor physiologic testing for faecal incontinence and chronic constipation
- Fibroscan (liver stiffness) testing
- Faecal transplant (C. difficile, Ulcerative colitis, IBS)
- Interventional Endoscopy:
Our interventional Endoscopist Dr. Simon Hew’s clinical interest lies in the
diagnosis and treatment of biliary and pancreatic disease. He performs Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Endoscopic Retrograde Pancreatography (ERCP).