Brand Development Assistant
- Permanent Part-time – initially 24hours per week with the possibility to increase hours in the future
- Intermediate level / Workforce re-entry encouraged to apply
- Long term career opportunity with a great company
Nepean Specialist Group continues to experience rapid growth, as a result a unique opportunity has arisen to work with a close knit team of managers driven to achieve remarkable results. You’ll never be bored in this fast-paced, diverse and creative role.
We are seeking a motivated team orientated person with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. We seek various skills however are prepared to train the right candidate.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager this role will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Assisting with the execution of promotional activities as detailed in the Marketing Action Plan
- Providing administrative support to a close knit team of managers
- Tracking engagement via our database as well as sourcing, entering & updating critical information
- Researching to gain an understanding of the ‘state of play’ in this competitive environment
- Analysing statistics and reports
- Liaising with associates to provide an exceptional experience, building strong relationships with the confidence to work with Doctors, Specialists & practice staff at all levels
- Development and distribution of promotional material using Canva and other graphic design applications
- Engaging the community and our associates through Social Media, in particular via Facebook & LinkedIn
- Assisting with internal and external event co-ordination and promotional initiatives
Our group currently works across ten locations in the Mornington Peninsula, Bayside and Bass Coast regions. Travel between locations and to general practices will be a requirement for this role so a driver’s license and reliable vehicle is essential.
The personal attributes we’re looking for in the perfect candidate for this role are;
- Flexible, friendly and compassionate personality
- A consistent and proactive approach and desire to be part of the team
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills combined with excellent listening skills
- Professional telephone manner and impeccable presentation
- Problem solving skills with the ability to resolve issues & follow through
- Experience in a similar role is not essential however an outstanding cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate for the position is
- Working knowledge of databases (Genie, Zoho & Excel) will be highly regarded
- Immediate start highly desired
Please apply to the Business Development Manager via email to email@example.com with a cover letter that detailsyour ability to have an immediate impact along with the areas that you would like to be provided further support and training to be successful in this role. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.