We're expanding our team! Are you our next medical reception CHAMPION?
• Permanent Part-time – 6 to 8 days per fortnight
• Junior / Entry level / Workforce re-entry encouraged to apply
• Long term career opportunity with a great company
Nepean Specialist Group continues to experience rapid growth! Great news for those admin champions looking for a unique opportunity to add real value to our exceptional team! This is a fantastic position that is more than just medical reception.
You’ll never ever be bored in this fast-paced, where your main responsibilities will include;
Making, cancelling, confirming and rescheduling appointments
Booking tests and procedures for our patients
Greeting and liaising with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
Patient billing and end of day cash up
Scanning and updating all patient related correspondence and results
Other general reception, administrative and medical support duties as needed
We currently have ten locations across Melbourne’s South East region so there’ll be some travel between sites for this role so a drivers license and reliable wheels are essential.
Most importantly we’re looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and growth, someone keen to see opportunity rather than problems in every situation that pops up, loves people and has a bright and optimistic attitude…. But a couple of these attributes would also impress our hiring team
• Excellent time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Professional telephone manner and impeccable presentation
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience using MS office products and ability to trouble shoot basic computer problems
• Experience in a similar role is not essential however an outstanding cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate for the position is essential
• Working knowledge of Genie will be highly regarded
Please apply with a cover letter that BLOWS US AWAY, detailing why you’re the perfect candidate for this role, any relevant experience or transferrable skills and your availability to start. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications should be made by email to the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 04, 2019