Medical Receptionist (Specialist Medical)
- Permanent Part-time – 3 days per week with possibility of extra hours
- Junior / Entry level / Workforce re-entry encouraged to apply
- Long term career opportunity with a great company
Nepean Specialist Group is experiencing rapid growth, as a result a unique opportunity has arisen with a position that is more than just medical reception! You’ll never be bored in this fast-paced, varied role.
You will be responsible for;
- Making, cancelling, confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Booking tests and procedures for patients
- Greeting and liaising with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
- Patient billing and end of day cash up
- Scanning and updating all patient related correspondence and results
- Other general reception, administrative and medical support duties as needed
Our group currently has ten locations across Melbourne’s South East region including Frankston, Mornington, Rosebud, Hastings, Cranbourne, Patterson Lakes, Berwick, Hampton, Wonthaggi and San Remo. Some travel between sites will be required for this role so a drivers license and reliable vehicle is essential.
We’re looking for a flexible, friendly, passionate medical receptionist who posses the following;
- An enthusiastic and positive yet compassionate attitude
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner and impeccable presentation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using MS office products and ability to trouble shoot basic computer problems
- Must have drivers license and reliable vehicle as you may be required to travel between locations
- Experience in a similar role is not essential however an outstanding cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate for the position is essential
- Working knowledge of Genie will be highly regarded
- Immediate start highly desired
Please apply to with a cover letter that BLOWS US AWAY, detailing why you’re the perfect candidate for this role, any relevant experience or transferrable skills and your availability to start. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.